9 months ago
Update (March 4, 2019) - The deadline to submit input is Friday, April 12, 2019.
Classroom placement decisions are based on many criteria – all of which are important in improving the balance of homerooms at each grade level. The criteria that are considered include:
- Number of Students in Each Classroom
- Boy/Girl Ratio
- Parental/Guardian Input
- Teacher Recommendations
- Recommendations of Special Area Teachers
- Student/Teacher Rapport
- Teacher Time Needed for Each Student
- Learning Environment/Learning Styles
- Skills Mastered and Performance Level
- Peer Relationships
Each spring, parents and guardians are given the opportunity to provide input related the placement of their child / children.